Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feels like velvet

Hello all.
  • I went to school today.
  • Mdm Oen didn't let all the Sec 3 classes go back to class after morning assembly because we didn't greet her.
  • All the classes then greeted one by one, and my class was the last class to be released.
  • I refused to go to the dentist when it was my turn, but I listened to JX and F and went in the end.
  • I told the dentist I disliked them. She said she's sorry, but that is her occupation.
  • It wasn't as painful/scary as I thought it would be.
  • Though my mouth tastes/feels weird now.
  • My teeth bled quite a lot after that.
  • I don't like the taste of blood.
  • I ate noodles and drank the fruit juice that Alfred bought for me during recess.
  • I drank milk and later on bought mango iceblended for lunch (Sorry for not sticking to the plan x.x)
  • I almost cried after reading the different types of bubbletea because I got reminded of you again.
  • I bought two notebooks and a pen.
  • I wrote in one of the notebooks using the new pen.
  • I drank Yakult.
  • I chatted on MSN.
  • I ate my (chao ta) dinner.
  • And now I am blogging.

I don't know what happened but when Alfred said those things to me on MSN just now, I just burst out crying and the tears won't stop no matter how much I want them to. Maybe because I wasn't sure before and I don't know what I'm supposed to do and what it was like? (Or maybe its just because I'm weird.) I don't know, but thanks anyway, Alfreddddd!

(20 minutes later)

I think I'm okay now!

My brother tio canning because he told Mrs Low SS that she very guai lan -.- My brother's poor buttocks.. Sigh ;x Note: I totally agree with my brother though..

Oh, and went with JiaXin to go find Zane(?) after school. JX made me stay with her and I feel like a lightbulb ): and Z's classmates/friends thought that the two of them was a couple, ha ha.

And I haven't even posted on the private blog yet! Okay, nevermind then. Maybe next time.

I'm going to watch TV or read my book or write in my notebook now.

And my bro's gonna come home soon from tuition.

Goodbye.