Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random

Hihihihihi!
Common tests started again, *bangs head against wall*

English was today, pray hard i do not fail.
Amath and Chinese paper tomorrow, !

I have to study study study study study !!
Especially for my two maths and both sciences!

I must memorise all the formulas for both maths.
I must remember all the Chinese ci yu.
I must make notes for Physics.
I must make notes for History.
I must make notes for Chemistry.
STUDY LA, STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY.

Then after this I still have to S-T-U-D-Y for end of years!
*screaaaaaaaams*


The other day (Or was it yesterday?), BF (Aka NJX) and me were sitting at the benches near my house and we chatted for vvvvv long on many matters. Then when she mentioned that particular point which I haven't been able to say out for a lonnnng time, I was so glad! I mean, this means that I am not imagining things or being paranoid again, right?

Then it dawned on me what will happen if we really fall out over that, and I started going ): again. Must make plans for that (Just in case) already lor! ): ): ): ):

Nevermind.. ):
I have not been truly happy in a long (x3456789) while.
BF can even count the number of times where I've been (quite) happy this year.
How pathetic.

Ahhhhh and I deleted some paragraphs because its too obvious already :)

I want to go to the zooooooo! And the beach!
I have not gone to those places for ages already!
I also wanna go biking/rollerblading/swimming!!
Shopping is getting boring nowadays. Its like shopping centers every weekend, boring please!
I won't mind even if its a study date!
GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Random, bye!

P/S. Idk how many posts have I titled 'Random' already.
PP/S. Okay sorry, just something random again :)