Saturday, July 04, 2009

Driftwood

Moshi moshi! :)
So as you can see, just now I went out with BF and Fel.
Argued with Fel again -,-

Ate my brunch, then went to library.
Blahbahbah, ate roti prata there.
Borrowed six books.

And this is the second time somebody spit out something because I did/said something funny. Wth lol.

Walked back to JP for Popular, bought stationery.
Then bused home with BF :)

Ystd, went pooling with BF, Felicia, and Louis.
Walked to Jurong Safra, then in the end mostly is BF and Fel play only :P
Then went back JP, Bentobox, for mushroom soup.
Then just kept walking around ~

Called ZiYan come, then BF and Louis left first.
Felicia chiong home for dinner then came back for the movie.
Ice Age 3, dawn of the dinos. Uber funny.

Reached home around 10 plus.

Tomorrow going to meet mummy :D
Monday going swimming with BF and Felicia ~
But I don't have swimming costume lol!

I still have many many movies I want watch!
And I wanna buy my capris!! Roar.
Money money, please drop from the sky ):

Okay, wordy enough, byebye!