Monday, May 04, 2009

school days.

Hey peepur! ;D
I'm here to post crap again, bear with it X:X:

3rd May
Went to meet my mum at JP. Ate subway for brunch, then went home already. Then evening time, went to playground to let the mosquitoes feed on me :) I'm like a mozzie-magnet la, all the mosquitoes come find me one zzz. Or maybe it's cause I'm the only one there at the park sitting so still reading my book and listening to music while the rest of them are running around playing catching -,- In anyways, stupid mozzies! Went home ten plus.

Today
Like damn shiok. Only English and Humans teacher come ;D OMG. I just realised sia. Ms Chua and Mr Fonggggg! X: (Inside joke ye.) OHYA. Still got Ms Lin, chemistry. Extra sia. X:

Since raining heavily this morning , so had reading in class. Took temperature afterwards. Nowadays have to keep take temperature two times per day laaaa! -,- Troublesome sia :/ Ms Chua said its cause reach orange alert alr.

And speaking of this.. The other day night Sally suddenly msn-ed me.
Sally: this is a relay msg from ms chua : the sch is closed for disinfection on mon as swine flu has reached the red alert.
And I really noob ok, I took it for real! x.x
Then English, and Chem.

After recess was math, Mdm Yee never come. Shiok la, cause today she was going to take over English period, have her three periods of math with us, and plus one hour remedial O: So total 6 periods, aka 3 hours. Can die one leh. So ye, its lucky.

Then humans. Damn funny. Mr Fong told us to give him an example of a false and exaggerated situation.
Then either Darren/Eugene said: The tamil tigers went to invade India.
Very L-O-L.

Then free periods all the way! Weeee :D:D
Chatted with Sally, slept, then played games with Sally, Andrew, and Nicole(Nicholas). Uber funny. We were trying to see who can name the most songs from a particular singer (E.g. Jay Chou, Angela, JJ). Andrew's singing was funnehhhh. Hahaha. Then at one point of time, Andrew was saying to Jonathan; In a way that people going to confess to other people(Very emotional and slow) :
亲爱的吕昌隆, 每当我看到你的脸, 就会有一种, 想呕吐的感觉。

*Jonathan steps on his foot*
请问, 为什么你刚刚踩我的脚?!

P/s. (Paiseh, Idk how to write his chinese name X.X)

Translation:
"My dear Cheong Leong(Aka Jonathan), everytime I see your face, I will have this feeling, that I want to vomit/puke.
I ask you, why just now you step on my feet ah?!"
Uber funny la, hahaha.

Then waited for 3s2 to end lessons, while keep knocking my phone to see if the speaker will miraculously work again. But cannot D: Have to get new phone alr na, bleh. Went KFC with JiaXin then back school. Then kena scolded by someone O: Better than being talked about behind your backs like somebody did -,- So moved to my class and played and talked :D Then went Mac talkkkkkkkk until everybody need to go home :)

Can't wait for Thursday and Friday! OH, and tomorrow is XinMei's birthday, happy birthday to you in advance! :D
Okay, that's all, BYEEEEE.