Saturday, March 28, 2009

Imy.

Short post. If this can be called blogging at all.
Well, I'm at Eunos now. Staying over at my mum's place. Tomorrow then go back, since my dad only coming back from Malaysia tomorrow as well. Just now stood for 45 minutes on the train. Zzz. Now my toes are aching, lolol.

This morning went to school. For the NWSP thing. But first met Azhar and Ian at the coffeeshop. Ate breakfast, then walked to school. Went to staff lounge for awhile, then went to workroom for research etc. Skipskip. Went to Teh Tarik there eat lunch. With Nadin, ShiTing, Aishah, Ian, YiLun, Azhar. JiaXin and Louis joined us later. I blanja Ian and Azhar leh! Good right.

Then walked back school and continue doing. Zz. Then throughout the whole process of doing, you could hear Ian's laughter -.- He keep laughing and laughing for no reason. And he kept screaming when I poked him. So noisy. Then went home at 5 plus?

Okayyyy. Gonna post again tomorrow after I go back home. Ciao.