Monday, November 10, 2008

3s4 :/

Hi humans.
Im officially gng t suffer nxt yr.
3s4 :|
Only 4 people from 2i2 in th class lah.
then.. ohk, i shall not mention other names.
pray for me, tht i would survive th nxt yr.

hmm.
went t sch for choir.
my #^@%* brother dint bring his clarinet, so i had t go sch half an hr earlier t give him lorh.
& it was raining so heavily :[

then th cut on my leg got swollen.
& i waited half an hr for people t come.
& chatted with ShiTing on th ph.
blahblahhhhhh/
then had 2 rehearsals for th open hse.
th first time was ..
totally horrible.
second time much better lahh :]

then lunch break @ 12, went mac with friends.
went back sch, take off shoes, & sit @ th study area t enjoy aircon.
heh. then me & ShiTing went t find mstai.
wearing only our socks :]

then had choir @ 2.20pm(?)
blahblahblah.
& then i sprained my ankle.
bused home, & kinda twisted my back.
xomg, why am i so unlucky tday :[
ohk. byeb humans.