Monday, October 13, 2008

playtime , c:

Helloh!
ytr was a happy day :D
went to eat dinner with family @ some faraway place, then father drove me & my bro to cous hse there.
brought waffles with us :)

went t playground directly.
more pple than usual, got:
WenJun, Ziyan, Samantha, Sam's fren, JinFu, Christine, Big&Small SatAung(translate from Da&Xiao), ShenRen, JiaXin, YuFan(?), ZhiQiang, JunWei, JunHeng, & some other pple. :D

you can laugh your arse off if you watch them play badminton lah!
so hilarious lor.

then i called jiaxin, told her t come dwn.
guranteed that shenren wasnt there :p
then when she come dwn, shenren came back alrd, lol.
so its like, everybody: WOOOO~
then we start laughing.
& jiaxin was blushing, & shenren looks angry/pissedoff/shy(?)
hahha :D:D

played till 7 plus, then went t cous house.
stayed till 10.30, and went hme :)

later meeting wenjun, ziyan, junyuan @ mac.
then directly go their hse play agn, mayb .
Alrights, byebye! :D


I've been breaking into pieces ever since my fairy godmother left me to fend for myself .