Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tdayyyyyyy.
my bro broke his arm in sch, duno what he play -.-
Idk about it till CheeYuan call me during recess t tell me.
then i ask Shawn they all, then cfm derh.

then blahblah, after sch dad came t pick me up.
then went t th customs there t pick my gran, and went t NUH.
saw my bro in th ward, then soon after tht he ned go operation alrd.
cos his left arm th two bones, one crack , one break .
So need t put th metal thingy inside his arm.
duno what he do siol :/
then wait for him t fall asleep after injecting him with th medicine tht makes him sleep.
then took taxi hme with garn & mam, cos dad gng t stay in th hospital with my bro.
hopefully, by tmr he can come hme.

So, my dear brother.
gws kayes! and its nort totally bad tht you broke your arm actually; you can skip your end of year exams :/ And you no ned go t sch.
but i dun think you will even care, cos i knw tht a lot of your frens all very concerned about ya.

& now, JIAXIN.
y'knw, if you really hurt by - you dun have to patch.
well, i guess you knw what im gng t say, cos i alrd toldch' .
but whatever decision you make, i hope tht it wont make you more, sad or smth.

thenthenthen.
Idk what im gonna say next -.-
totally forgot.
well, forget it.
Shall maybe post more tmr. Seeya.