Sunday, July 27, 2008

ohmygod lah!
its so damn freaky.
I received a sms few mins ago from my dad's handph.
& knowing my dad, he wouldn't send such a msg.
So I replied him.
then seconds ltr, got alert, and its from my dad's ph!
And its right next to th other computer table!
How could anyone send an sms without me knowing?!
wth man.

Lol. Okaye.
Im supposed t be posting about my trip t malaysia.

Ahems.
It was okay i guess?
Spent most of th time laughing my ass out,
playing ps2 with my cousin,
&reading my harrypotter book.

th first day, which was friday.
We reached KL arnd 7 plus, then ate dinner.
then played ps2, watch tv till very late, then sleep.

then next morning had breakfast at home, read book, play ps2.
then watch tv, its basically quite sian.
then evening, changed, then blahblahs, and off t birthday dinner.
then blahblahblah, eat lorh.
then went home at 11.

& watched tv until duno what time, cos i fell asleep.
then dis morning wake up at 7plus?
dawdle dawdle,
then eat dim sum.
then goodbyes, and came bacq.
LOL.
I know I sound very sian?
Cause I am.

now time fer photos.



grandma, and me.

my cousin & mee.

JunYeen! :D

Yieng & JunYeen.

Winson! :D

YiengKit!

JunYeen agn.

Yieng~


JiaJing. LOL.

now tht you've seen all my cute cousins,
these are th photos taken during th dinner.


lols, Winson looks so thrilled playing my bro's psp.

th shou tao.


great grandma with my 2 cousins.

mummy & aunt.

kaykay, tata!