Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hmm, just now went jp.
watched KungFu Panda.
its super nice okay! :D
& its funny tuh.

At th end of th movie, as i walked along th rows of seats, I saw a lot of litter being thrown on th floor.
I wonder. There are dustbins everywhere. There is a man at th exit holding a trash bag for pple t throw their rubbish there.
So why must pple still be so inconsiderate and throw their litter everywhere?
So tht th cleaners will have smth t do?
Mind you, th cleaners will have other things t do also k. (-.-)

then saw a lot of pple at jp.
Alfred, Jeslynn, Juliet, Ziqi, Sally & Leon, & lots more other.

i wonder y everybody in th class decided t go t jp tday?
Instead of turning up for th so-called, class outing?
& i thought horh, someone want t bring a whole grp of frens go one huh?

Listen here, you guys.
I ain't th only fucking one who dint go.
Then you speak as if its my fucking fault.
Morever I alrd told one of you beforehand tht im nt gng.
you all get your facts right before you start blaming/scolding pple k.
dun fuck here fuck there.
dun lame here lame there.
dun loser here loser there.

kay, im gng bacq t my manga & anime.
Lawls. *ahem. I mean my homework.
k, bye.