Wednesday, May 07, 2008

hullo agn, :D

lalas.
im bored.
im seriously bored.
im seriously very bored.
im seriously very very bored.
im seriously very very bored.
im seriously really very very very bored.
im seriously really really very very very bored.
:D

i did dis cos i was bored.
see, i was booooredd.
cause there's nth t post about.

okie, got lah, th exams.
first was English.
I wrote th summary three times -.-
few of us asked th tcher for a new piece of paper,
cause we totally filled up everything.
Then mryeo came in and say ned t write till line 69.

see we so clever,
no ned t erase everything & re-write th summary :D
lols, jkjk.
self-praising is no good okie [:

ok, then is geog.
Zzz. Im dead okie.
I mean, im not dead but im dead.
getit? :D

I dint finish th paper >haish.

then actually wanted t go west coast check on th pit.
but suddenly dun feel like going (:

JiaXin: Nadin, do you know who am I ?
Nadin: Jiaxin lah.
Me: No~ She's JiaJia.
JiaXin: yep
Nadin: o.o
Me: Nadin, do you know who I am?
Nadin: ChenPang.. ?
Me: NO, I am JiaYi. !
Nadin: -.-!

LOL :D

okiee, byebye :D
i go read manga lerhhs{: