Thursday, April 10, 2008

hello(!), im back agn.
i could have got my touch ph if my bill hadn't burst.
but, its not like 100+ or smth.
its only burst by ten dollars nia mah ._.

tday was just another normal day.
had school,
geog first, then science.
mrchan made me squat in front of th mirror and blahblahs.
my legs so suan can.

then me.
my grp is th only group which presented for like really very long X:
but we had a lot of info mahs.
pple were not listening at all, & fyi, its very rude you know.

then recess-ed with Jiaxin, Nadin, WeiHao & some others.
had a nice chat with them and Sarah & Jeslynn.

then English, nv do th homework.
I dint know ned do luhs.

then mt.
uhs. went through th corrections for th test.
now i know how t write th words, but i duno how to read/pronounce them ! -.-
lols. sian diao luh.

dhen is mathhhhhhhhhh.
even more brain cells died tday.
had test.
th first page i whole page duno how t do.
then behind only do 3 questions.
confirm gurantee plus chop fail.
again. D:

and i was counting down to mrstay.
45 more mins to mrstay.
30 more mins to mrstay.
15 more mins to mrstay.
10 more mins to mrstay.
05 more mins to mrstay.

Lol. :D

stayed back for nth after tht.
dragged Shi Ting t go t th library with me {:
borrowed books agn. :D
then th librarian asked if i wan t do th olympic thingy.
then just took th form luhs.
I made Shi Ting take one too :D

went back class,
CheeYuan & Eleazar were playing soccer.
Me & Shi Ting started reading our books.
there were still some others in class.

then th soccer ball kept bouncing/flying twards me lah.
ltr on i moved t th back.
but th ball still bouncebouncebounce to me -.-!

went bbt shop with Aishah & Shi Ting.
we were eating, while waiting for Hazairi and JianYuan.
then we almost finished eating, then they come.

Hazairi started playing with th pearls -.-
he kept shooting them with his straw at me -.-
as Shi Ting was standing bside me, she kn one on her skirt :D
HAHAHA. XX:
i kept hiding bhind th board.

then we walked t busstop tgt, and bus-ed home.
tday no hw, yay :D
okie, toodles for now.