Saturday, March 15, 2008

hellooooo.
hahaha.
my brother just got scolded by my mum X:

how bad of me.
anyways, 2 more days t sch reopens !
O:

I nv realised how fast holidays pass.
Andand, if I dun finish my homeworks by tday,i duno what will happen t me on monday.

Argumentative Essay
Grandparents' Treasure
Chinese Zhou Ji
PW Project
Geog Project
ME Project

Ohkayeee, at least I finished one homework and one project.
.__.

And I dun even know if there are more homeworks or not. hmms,i hope not. if nt i wunt manage t finish all of them de lah.

im missing school.
ohmyg lah,its super sians at home can!but then,if got sch,also sians.XX:

i finished th choir blog.
and now i have t like,inform th choir members?
i only have few of their msns.

okayeeee,super guai kia Low Jiayi is off t chiong her homeworks !